The experts listed down some ways by which you can make skin whitening an everyday habit..
- TAKE SMALL STEPS FOR BIG RESULTS :
Skin needs time to regenerate naturally. That is why it is so important to stick to a regular skin care habit. Consistency is the key to beautiful skin.
- ADOPT PRODUCTS WITH EFFECTIVE WHITENING FORMULA :
Having a set routine helps but deep down , what really matter is what you put on your skin . After 10 years of analyzing more than 20,000 genes, scientist have identified the one of critical genes that affects skin darkening.
- DON’T TAKE SUN PROTECTION LIGHTLY :
Day light contains harmful UVA and UVB rays , even when the skies looks cloudy. So be sure to leave the house with at least SPF 15 worth of sun protection. Make routine to use a moisturizer that is already enriched with sun protection ingredients for protection against UV rays.
- CONTROL THE EFFECTS OF POLLUTION ON YOUR SKIN :
If you live in a metropolis city, you’ll need a skin whitening regime that’s effective at combating harmful urban pollution and stops dark spots.
HOW TO GET WHITE SKIN..???
So many articles show you how to get whiter skin. This article will show you not only how to get whiter skin, but even how to maintain it with a rosy glow.
- EAT MORE VITAMIN A :
Since your skin is basically composed of Retinol, which is Vitamin A, this will help keep your skin healthy and strong. If you feel your skin is weak or not tight enough, that means there is a deficiency of vitamin A in the body.
- Foods that are high vitamin A include nonfat milk, oysters, and egg yolks. You can also get Vitamin A by eating foods that are high in beta carotene, which will help minimize the effects of sun damage to your skin. These includes carrots, watermelon, papaya, tomatoes, or other dark colored produce.
- USE SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS-WITH CARE :
Skin lightening products with hydroquinone or kojic acid reduce the amount of melanin in the skin when applied. These can be effective, but they come with certain risks:
- Skin whitening products have been associated with toxic levels of mercury , and therefore, with mercury poisoning. The FDA regulates the use of hydroquinone in the U.S, and so it’s relatively safe.1 out of every 4 skin whitening agents from china , however , contains mercury, and so should be used with caution.
- Be careful about sun exposure when using skin whitening agents. Prolonged sun exposure can lead to skin cancer. Always use appropriate sunscreen and other sun protection when exposed to sunlight.
- INCREASE YOUR VITAMIN C INTAKE :
This enhances skin color and suppleness. This will help keep your skin strong by maintaining its basic support structure collagen. You can increase Vitamin C intake by :
- Eating more foods that contain Vitamin C. This includes citrus fruits like lemon, orange, gooseberry, etc. Fruits\juices, strawberries, sweet peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, and green peas.
- Taking Vitamin C pills. If you chose to do it this way, you should take 250mg\day. Do not go beyond this amount.