“HOW TO BRIGHTEN YOUR SKIN NATURALLY..???”
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.
Many people work hard to get fair and beautiful skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
You can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion naturally.
Here are some ways by which you can brighten your skin naturally,
- Lemon is renowned for its ability to brighten up the skin. It may also lighten skin tone a little bit. Since lemons contain a fairly high percentage of citric acid, as well as lots of Vitamin C, they are able to improve skin quality very well, and they are such a reasonably-priced home treatment.
With the help of lemons we can make a face spray. To create this sort of spray, just add ice-water to a spray container and then put in the juice of a single lemon. Shake up the mixture and then spray it on. It’s best to use the spray to brighten skin which is clean and dry. Use this spray once or a couple of times per day.
- Baking soda is very cheap to buy, and most people have it around already. If you want to use this product to boost the brightness of your skin, you’ll find that this is very simple to do. When you do use baking soda, it will be very smoothing, and it will help to make large pores look smaller. As well, it may be effective regarding eliminating skin discolorations. Some people use it to clean their skin.To do so, add a couple of teaspoons of the product to one teaspoon of warm water. Make a paste and then apply it to a damp face. Massage it in for a few minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Baking soda removes dead skin cells, and there are also other ways to use it. Some people add a teaspoon or so to their preferred cream cleansers and then scrub their faces. Don’t too be aggressive when scrubbing. It’s better to gently massage, as the baking soda will do the exfoliation on its own with minimal help from you.
- Honey is moisturizing and also has anti-bacterial properties, so it’s a great and all-natural choice for smoother, brighter skin. Making a fresh honey mask which is homeopathic and beneficial to skin brightness and clarity is really as easy as applying a layer of high-quality honey, such as Makuna honey (any honey will work, though!) to your clean, dry face and then letting it sit for ten or fifteen minutes. Once you’ve tried to this homemade honey mask, you’ll find that it’s an effective way to make your skin look betterin just minutes. Also, honey doesn’t cost too much, and it’s very pure and safe.
- Adding a little Olive Oil, such as a couple of drops, to clean skin, except for the eye area, will give your skin a bright and rested look which is very attractive. Since it’s so natural, you may put it on your face, lips, etc. and your skin will accept it without reacting. It’s great for adding light and beauty to cheeks, forehead, and chin and it’s great for your complexion in general, thanks to its vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties. The key to accessing Olive Oil’s benefits is using a cold-pressed formula, as this type of Olive oil is the purest.
- Coconut oil is pure, and it’s great for the skin. If you want to make your skin softer and ensure that it reflects more light, you’ll find that coconut oil is a quick and best skin treatment. While it’s not as cheap as many other ingredients we’ve mentioned here, a little goes a long way. Just massage a small dab of coconut oil into your skin and then let it sink in. It may take some time to absorb, but its beneficial natural active ingredients will definitely be worth waiting for.