“HOW TO GET THICKER HAIRS WITHIN 30 DAYS…”
The best way to naturally thicken hair is doing things as part of a regime – this must be understood. The aim is of this article is to illustrate to you, that targeting your overall body health is the key factor here – and that a regime specifically designed for hair growth, combined with some products, oils, and scalp massage, will do wonders for getting thicker hair within 30 days.
- EGGS :
Eggs are high in protein, which is essential for the body to build strong, thick hair. An egg treatment help thicken and strengthen a person’s hair, when used regularly.
To use an egg treatment:
- Beat 1 or 2 eggs together
- Apply the eggs to the scalp and damp hair
- leave the eggs on the scalp for about 30 minutes
- wash hair thoroughly with warm water and mild shampoo
Alternately, combine the eggs with oil and water. To use this method:
- mix egg yolks, 1 tablespoon (tbsp) olive oil, and 2 tbsp of water
- apply the mixture to the scalp and dry hair
- leave for 15 minutes
- rinse out with warm water and a mild shampoo
Using an egg treatment once or twice a week for several weeks might help in making hair thicker and strong.
- OLIVE OIL:
Olive oil is rich in omega3 acids and other nutrients that are essential for overall health, including hair health. When applied directly to the scalp and hair, olive oil helps promote thicker hair.
Olive oil also has the added benefit of softening the hair and relieving dry scalp.
To use olive oil:
- heat the oil to body temperature
- massage the warm oil into the scalp and hair
- leave in hair for about 30 to 45 minutes
- rinse out the olive oil with mild shampoo
- Some people add honey to the olive oil and others suggest leaving the olive oil on overnight using a shower cap to cover the hair.
- ALOE GEL:
Many people believe that the Aloe vera plant is helpful for the skin, scalp, and hair. Applying aloe oil directly to the hair and scalp may help strengthen the hair and thicken it over time.
Several commercial products that contain aloe as an active ingredient are readily available. These products often take the form of gels and creams that are applied directly to the scalp and hair.
For a homemade solution, a person can try rubbing some pure aloe gel into the scalp and letting it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. Some people mix the aloe with coconut oil or olive oil.
Use this treatment once or twice per week for good and fast result.
Avocado is rich in vitamin E, and many people believe it to be a good moisturizer. Make a simple avocado rub and apply it twice a week.
To make an avocado rub:
- combine the fruit of 1 avocado with 1 tbsp olive oil
- apply the mixture to hair and scalp
- let it sit for about 30 minutes
- rinse thoroughly with mild shampoo